Tuesday 3 January 2012

Handmade Cards

I have such a big family, so birthdays etc, seem to come up at least once a month, so I've decided to make a few cards to have on hand.  Most of the cards are made from scraps from my stash,I thought I would share them with you.
These ones have my handmade Joyful Blooms on them.

The bottom card has a handmade Joyful Bloom on it
The top one here I did from a sketch for a challenge over at Scrapbookingtop 50, , I don't normally use yellow, but was pleasantly surprised how it turned out, so I thought I'd try another on in that colour, LOL
These one's I call "To The Moon And Back", because they looked so cute, great for my little great nephews. Which come to think of it one will turn 4 on Australia Day, & the other one will turn 1 on the 23rd of this month.
Another  couple of cute little boy ones
And there's more
Last 2 for now.
I've just realized I haven't any male cards left, & I have two male birthdays coming up this month, looks like it's back to the drawing board. LOL
 Would love some comments on these cards. TFL.

1 comment:

  1. Thse are so lovely, your joyful blooms look really elegant on them...its good to try the challenges and push you out of your comfort zone..:)

    ReplyDelete