Saturday 7 May 2011

Sponsorship News






























Joyful Blooms is sponsoring the Cyber Crop over at SBT50.
And guess what I am Queen of the crop this month,( so excited), so I'll be setting a couple of challenges


Here's my challenge, for the opening night Mini Challenge, working with the theme "Fairy Tales" I would like you to google an image of your favourite fairytale, & use that image for inspiration. you can use the colours, the layout etc. I also want to see something from that image on your creation. It can be a card, an OTP or a LO,(less than 12x12)
I chose  Cinderella, here's my image
Here's my example

  I made a card. I included a castle from the above image, I have used the colours as well as layering(like the layers of Cinderella's petticoats) I also used one of my "Joyful Blooms" .


Then I was asked to do another challenge for the CC, so staying with the same theme, I created a LO using the following criteria,
1. Use "Once Upon A Time" as a title or subtitle.
2. You also need to... continue on with a story to go with your photo
3. Also seeing as the theme is fairytales, add book paper to your LO.
Here's my example, I've also added a cluster of "Joyful Blooms" & some bling


No comments:

Post a Comment